All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Travelsclinic.com
These terms and conditions are applicable to the usage of the site: www.travelsclinic.com Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Site. You must consent to these terms and conditions without qualification if you use this Site, and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions then you may not use this Site in any way.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount will be paid before your departure from your country or travel date but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel’s hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
When you make a purchase on the Site, you must agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
Mode of Payment
Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday). For the X-mas and new year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Travels Clinic or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections and Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, Travels Clinic/travel agent will try its best to reimburse the traveler appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, Travels Clinic/travel agent are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
- Any amendments/additions to package (dates, inclusions, itinerary etc), will be done at extra cost to the customer. Changes made to the package will be made as per cancellation policy of the original package and customer has to bear the cost incurred due to this.
- In case of force majeure cases (such as curfew, riots etc), Travels Clinic shall not be liable for any losses made thereof.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
- All the confirmation depends on Airfare and Hotel confirmation are availability at the time of Booking.
- Extra bed/mattress will be provided as per the hotel policy. If the hotel is giving an extra mattress instead of an extra bed it will be considered as an extra bed only.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
- The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- Budget packages are tailored for budget travellers only (not recommended for family travellers). Budget packages are suitable for travellers who has low budget. No claim shall be raised on “Travels Clinic” on services offered by Hotel/transporter in this case.
- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will b e delivered only after realization of cheque.
- Meals offered on the package will only be veg unless and until specified. If non veg meals are requested by the guest it will be charged extra.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Noida only.
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Travelsclinic.com act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggages & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
Please Note : We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Kindly check your all travel documents before travel date. (VISA, Passport, Hotel voucher, Flight Ticket, Train tickets, Bus Tickets)
- If your travel documents is error and mismatch to your original documents, Update before 1 week to agent otherwise it's not company's responsibility in any condition.